About Ashley LaRae
After graduating from Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and a Minor in Communication, Ashley LaRae decided to pursue fashion at The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles, California. Upon completing her specialized degree in Visual Communication, she began her career as a fashion consultant/wardrobe stylist, touring with musicians such as Jay-Z, Kanye West, Keyshia Cole and The Dream as well as working with professional athletes, designers, photographers, magazines, independent films, commercials, fashion shows and books.
While continuing her career as a fashion consultant, she decided to put her knowledge, skills, interests, passions, and contacts into even better use by also creating StylePHX, a website incorporating fashion, music, athletes, places, arts, and celebrity news.
A list of Ashley LaRae’s services include
• Personal Consulting and Wardrobe Review
• Personal Wardrobe Styling for Events and Special Occasions
• Personal Packing
• Personal Shopping
• Wardrobe Styling for Music Videos
• Wardrobe Styling and Coordination for Tours
• Wardrobe Styling and Coordination for Fashion
• Wardrobe Styling and Creative Directing for
• Wardrobe Styling and Fashion Contributions/
Writing for Magazines
• Costume Designing for Movies and
• Fashion Workshops
• Public Speaking for Elementary, Junior High,
High School and College Students.